Exit to Opens Google in same window
Children's Court of Western Australia
Children's Court of Western Australia

Same School Violence Restraining Order

You can apply for a restraining order to protect a child who attends the same school as the respondent.

The respondent is the person the application is made against. They are the person bound by the order.

When doing so, there is a short questionnaire that needs completing. This is to assist the court with information on what is being done to manage the issues within the school.

See also...

Legal Aid - Child Violence Restraining Orders

Last updated: 8 February 2023

[ back to top ]