Children's Court of Western Australia

Print page

Interpreter services

Free interpreter services are available for people whose English is limited or who have hearing impairments.

The service is extended to all parties involved in a court case, including family members of child witnesses and alleged offenders.

To request an interpreter, an Interpreter Request Form (download below) must be lodged with the court as soon as you are told the hearing date.

If you are confused, call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask them to contact the Children's Court.

Last updated: 10-Aug-2020

[ back to top ]