Fee information for the Children's Court can be found in the downloads below.

You may be eligible to pay a reduced fee. You can download and complete an Application to Change Fee form if you are the holder of a valid Government issued concession card, Pensioner Concession or Health Care card.

Alternatively you may be an individual applying for a fee reduction because of financial hardship or in the interests of justice.

Pursuant to the Children’s Court (Fees) Regulations 2005, amended 4 July 2016:

Last updated: 7-Jul-2017

[ back to top ]